Another great step forward is that we will increase the support for Mono! We now have a real Mono Guru amoung the devs, so following releases will make CCNet work out of the box on Mono!
Concerning the 1.4.4 RC1 release, I find these points the most intresting :
- Add Gendarme Analysis to the Build
- Add an NDepend task
- Validator Program is now correctly installed
- Service/console "hot swapping" : like asp.net beiing able to copy new dll's over the running program
- Statistics reports work Firefox V3.0
- Finetune source control error handling (improvement on ccnet 748)
- When viewing a large build log in dashboard, the bottom part is black.
Of course there are more new items, and the usual bugfixes. Check the release notes when they become avaiable.
Update : Release notes are created : look here