Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wpf : Final encounter

I tried to enhance the display so that issues with attachments would have an icon (paperclip) next to it. To show and hide this image is easy, just use a converter. But getting the image to use an embedded resource was more difficult. For me this was the last drop.
I quit this WPF stuff for the moment, maybe I take it up again later, when the tools are more to todays standard, but from what I heard about VS2010, I doubt that it will be in the near future. Anyone who wants to take a look at the code, you can find the project at : Source Forge project
svn repository : https://jirawpf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jirawpf

maybe it needs some more comments, but you should get it to work.
If there are questions about the project itself, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them.

Back to CCNet, that is a project I've neglected a bit, and needs some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment