A couple of months ago I posted an update on the installation method I use at work.
You can read more about that here
Since those numbers have grown tremendously, I decided to log every install request.
Sadly I do not have the data from the beginning in 2009, only from 2011 onwards.
Since a picture says a thousands words here's a graph :
As you can see, in 2013 there was an explosion of installations, one of the reasons I did not have that much time for CCNet.
I just hope this year the amount of installations is lower again.
We now have about 110 customers, so that's about seven times as much as back in 2009 !