Now focusing on getting 1.7 out of the door, due end of June 2012.
For those who do not know, there is the new site :
What's new in 1.7 :
- xml highlighter for the BuildLog and ProjectConfiguration
- Plastic SCM 4.0 plugin
- Updating the dashboard activity status automatically
- add xsl for ms-test and mstest coverage for vs2010
- new modification filter : Multi filter
- show description of the project in dashboard and CCtray
The most annoying bugs fixed :
- Nant : newline in
causes "Target ' ' does not exist in this projechttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gift."
- Git : Merge Commits in GIT are being ignored by CCnet, causing "No modifications detected."
- CCTray : Prevent Interval Trigger from modifying cctray detail column..
- CCTray : app balloon shows always report builds even if it is set only to show warnings or errors.
- BuildPublisher : KeepLastXBuilds broken in 1.7
For a complete overview look at the roadmap :
Roadmap CCNet 1.7